vip üye ol

12 Nisan 2013 Cuma

Alman Top 50: The TOP50 German Single Charts in FLAC Lossless Flac 2013 Albüm indir VipTR

Alman Top 50: The TOP50 German Single Charts in FLAC Lossless Flac 2013 Albüm indir VipTR

The TOP50 German Single Charts in FLAC Lossless
Date: 01.04.2013
Tracklist:
01. Passenger - Let her go NEW!
02. Will.I.Am & Britney Spears - Scream & Shout
03. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
04. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Wanz - Thrift shop
05. Sido - Bilder im Kopf
06. Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko - Stay
07. Arash feat. Sean Paul - She makes me go
08. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton - Can't hold us
09. The Script feat. Will.I.Am - Hall of fame
10. Pulcino Pio - Das kleine Kueken piept
11. Ellie Goulding - Lights
12. Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble
13. Linkin Park - Castle of glass
14. Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX - I love it
15. Onerepublic - If I lose myself
16. Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera - Feel this moment
17. Die Aerzte - Waldspaziergang mit Folgen
18. The Lumineers - Ho hey
19. Baauer - Harlem shake
20. Birdy - People help the people
21. DJ Antoine - Bella vita
22. Olly Murs feat. Flo Rida - Troublemaker
23. Swedish House Mafia feat. John Martin - Don't you worry child
24. Psy - Gangnam style
25. Leslie Clio - I couldn't care less
26. Bruno Mars - When I was your man
27. Silly - Deine Staerken
28. Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding - I need your love
29. Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z - Suit and tie
30. Bosse - Schoenste Zeit
31. Rihanna - Diamonds
32. Wax - Rosana
33. Cro - Einmal um die Welt
34. Hurts - Miracle
35. Klangkarussell - Sonnentanz
36. Depeche Mode - Heaven
37. Theophilus London - Wine and chocolates
38. Lena - Neon (Lonely people)
39. Marteria, Yasha & Miss Platnum - Lila Wolken
40. Seeed - Augenbling
41. Italobrothers - This is nightlife
42. Pink - Try
43. Emeli Sande - Read all about it (Pt. III)
44. Labrinth feat. Emeli Sande - Beneath your beautiful
45. Imagine Dragons - It's time
46. Adele - Skyfall
47. Follow Your Instinct - My city
48. Bruno Mars - Locked out of heaven
49. Bingo Players feat. Far East Movement - Get up (Rattle)
50. Avicii vs Nicky Romero - I could be the one

Infos:
- Tracks: 27,41,47 MP3 320kbps (Retail) konvert to FLAC
- Rest: Lossless (look LOGs)
- Files complete tagged
- + Cover
- Inklusive LOG Dateien

VipMerkezi.Net İyi Tek Link Film indirmeler Diler...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder